Boiler RO – Reverse Osmosis
About the Boiler RO - Reverse Osmosis
Achieving almost 100% purity of boiler feedwater and superior steam quality, the Boiler-RO unit from CFB Boilers can be used for many applications, including those within the medical industry & brewing industry for the processing of alcohol free beverages. The unit passes pressurised feedwater through specialised semi-permeable membranes with pores fine enough to prevent 99% of inorganic ions and dissolved organic contaminants from passing through.
The results – in addition to superior steam, it also offers efficient boiler running capacity (thanks to optimisation of boiler TDS), and energy savings from reduced boiler blowdowns frequency.
Designed and manufactured in Britain. The Boiler-RO costs up to 50% less than other reverse osmosis units in the market, and offers significant performance over scale devices or water treatment methods.
- Three-phase electric power supply
- Pressure switch to control inlet low pressure
- High-pressure pump
- Permeate Hydraulic Circuit and components: stainless steel 316L
- High pressure concentrate circuit and components: stainless steel 316L
- Low pressure concentrate circuit and components: PP, PVC or similar
- Treated water production (with public water supply): 5000L / h
- Fully piped and connected with it’s own control panel
100% Performance for 50% of the Price
- Manufactured in the UK
- Unbeatable Recovery & Efficiency
- 316 Stainless Steel Frame & Pipework
- Fully Programmable
- 2 Line LED Display
- Customisable Colour and Logo
- Stainless Solenoids and Control Valves
- Stainless Membrane Housings
- P65 Rated
- Grundfos Pumps
- Fully Factory Tested
- Compatible with One Flow Technology
Why you need the Boiler RO - Reverse Osmosis
Improved steam purity
Delivers superior steam quality for safe and efficient plant operations
Reduced boiler blowdown
Lowers boiler operating costs and optimises efficiency of boilers and hot water systems
Long-term corrosion control
Protects boilers from corrosion and extends boiler life
Virtually eliminates system downtime
Delivers consistent levels of efficiency, reliability and performance through preventative maintenance
Chassis built from durable stainless steel
Automatic chemical disinfection
Fully automatic dosing system supplies the correct chemical dosage
Space and cost saving
Vertical design ensures the unit can be installed even in small awkward spaces
There are many reasons for requiring a hire boiler. Maybe An existing boiler plant has broken down? A short-term gap between the removal of your old boiler and installation of your new one? Planning a long-term need for extra capacity? Trialling the development of a new product that requires steam or hot water?
Whatever the reason you may need to hire a commercial boilers, or an entire packaged plant, we are the experts to turn to and here’s why:
There are no hidden extras – you will know exactly how much your boiler hire will be, allowing you to carefully manage your budget.
Quick and easy hook up: our industrial boiler hire units include everything required for the boiler to be up and running immediatelyLearn more
Our Design Service specialises in creating Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models. Our highly-trained draftsmen work with engineers, site operatives and customers to design and create 2D and 3D computer models of Boilers, Ancillary Equipment, Layouts of Boiler houses, Plant rooms, Piping Schematics, Wiring Diagrams and much more.
Working to ensure that your chosen equipment will fit into the required space and providing you with full technical information regarding all aspects of your boiler and ancillary equipment.
We also ensure that the equipment provided meets specification criteria and local regulations including Clean Air Act, Medium Combustion Plant Directive, BG01 and more.
- Bespoke solutions. Our huge range of products and purpose-built manufacturing facility allows us to design and manufacture boiler solutions to meet your precise needs. Book a site survey now and get started.
- Flexible approach. We’re here to help. We’ll work with you at any stage of the project, and are happy to liaise with building service engineers, gas suppliers and architects to achieve the most efficient installation.
- Try before you buy. As well as boiler hire, we can arrange for you to visit a similar installation in-situ so you can see what you’ll be getting and meet our other happy customers
- Clear proposals. After a site visit (if necessary), we’ll provide you with a detailed, clear proposal that includes technical, performance and financial information. If applicable, we will include cost and energy saving projections.
We know that a seamless installation is vital to business continuity and efficiency, and your needs are our main priority. This is why our installation service is second to none:
- Flexible approach: We install at a time that’s best for your business, whether that’s during normal working hours (with a short, planned shutdown if necessary), or at off-peak times such as weekends
- Experienced team: Our engineer, design and sales teams benefit from CFB Boilers’ 126 years’ experience in manufacturing and installing steam boiler solutions. You can benefit from this experience too.
- We love a challenge: Difficult location? Restricted access? Tiny space? No challenge is too big for our highly experienced team as we’ve installed steam boilers everywhere, from tin mines to old cupboards
- Comprehensive service: Our complete range of steam boilers means that we have systems available to suit most applications, which combined with our technical expertise, gives us a distinct advantage when it comes to system installation.
Maintenance & Service Contracts
Achieving maximum longevity, performance and efficiency out of your steam boiler system, and eliminating premature repairs and breakdown, is easily and cost-effectively achieved with our planned preventative maintenance services. We also provide service contracts with a minimum 1 yearly contract as it is required by law that your steam boiler must have a yearly inspection.
- Free boiler clean: As part of a standard service, we will strip your boiler down and give it a thorough clean. This is not standard practice in the industry – we go above and beyond in ensuring the long-term performance and reliability of your boiler
- Fixed price service: We offer fixed rate servicing to give you peace of mind and complete cost control
- No unexpected costs: If any additional work is required, we will always conduct a site visit in order to provide an accurate quotation with us there are no hidden or unexpected costs
- Flexible packages: We will tailor a maintenance package to you so that you get the most efficiency and cost-effective service possible
- Convenient and efficient: It is our aim that your business can continue to run without disruption, so any work carried out will be completed in the most efficient way possible by our expert team of engineers
- Complete peace of mind: Many of our customers choose to retain us on a contract basis, ensuring that standard maintenance and repairs are fully managed.
Long-term performance and reliability are built into the very fabric of our boilers, which are designed and engineered to the highest standards. On very rare occasions, or with some older boilers (some of our boilers installed in the 1950s are still going strong!), repair may be required. If it is, you can count on us for a stand-out service:
- Expert response: If a customer calls to report an issue, 99% of the time we can connect them to a trained engineer who may be able to diagnose and even help fix the problem over the telephone
- Fixed rate repair: If an on-site inspection is necessary, we offer a fixed rate repair service that ensures that the boiler is up and running quickly and within budget
- 24 hour repair time: Contract customers benefit from priority status when it comes to operational problem solving and repairs – we will always aim to start the process of repair, or resolve the problem, within 24 hours
Our courses cover all aspects of boiler management which can be taken at your site or at our purpose built workshop here in Essex. We provide users with comprehensive training on their system and ensure they are completely confident to operate it and we are always on hand with any after care advice that’s needed.
Upon completion of course, all candidates will be awarded a certificate in boiler house training.Learn more
If your boiler is in need of de-scaling, we offer acid washes.
This is a two-day process that involves circulating the vessel with acid on day 1 and it’s then left overnight. On day 2 more circulation, checks will be made to ensure the acid has done its job, depending on what kind of scale you have, nearly 9 out of 10 times you are left with a pristine boiler shell.
Common Contributing factors to scale build up:
- In sufficient Water treatment
- No salt in the brine tank
- Incorrect blow down procedures (i.e., not blowing down at all)
- Hard water (area you live in)
Your insurance inspector will check for scale on his inspection. If failed, he will ask you to give it an acid clean.
What will happen
Scale build up on internal pressure side of your boiler can cause adverse problems to the vessel
Cracks can be caused on the boiler shell as a direct result of scale build up.
1mm of scale depreciates your boilers efficiency by 10%